We are the region's top providers of women's health care, specializing in gynecology and obstetrics. You can feel confident that we understand women's unique medical needs and offer a variety of services to attend to them.
Whether family planning, menopause management or anything in between, we warmly welcome women of all ages. New patients are always accepted.
Come see for yourself how we listen to you, care about you and care for you.
I was overwhelmed by the helpful attitude from scheduling through my appointment. The friendliness, helpfulness, respectful attitudes - this office should be the role model for health care! Thank you for taking such good care of me :-) -Susie S.
Dr. Richard Battey, served a medical mission to Haiti in...
FEBRUARY IS HEART HEALTH MONTH!
With all the talk of hearts and relationships this month, here are nine ways to have a lasting relationship with your heart:
1. Empowerment - love yourself enough to want to take care of your heart
2. Communicate - get to know your heart by learning your risks and family history
3. Have a date night - treat your heart to lean protein, vegetables, whole grains and a nice glass of red wine
4. Share activities - get your heart pumping with activities to help build endurance and strength
5. Be vulnerable - listen to your heart and seek medical care to treat symptoms or learn ways to take better care of it
6. Protect - keep your heart safe by taking prescribed medicines and avoiding tobacco
7. Radiate positivity - train your mind to speak kindly to your heart, de-stress and express gratitude
8. Show commitment - prioritize your heart by monitoring cholesterol, weight, blood pressure and blood sugar
9. Demonstrate trust - believe in your heart's devotion to you.